Tuesday 1 November 2011

All Hallows Eve


Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! I went over my boyfriends brother's house, it was fun! I went as a witch. I had a velvet dress, sparkly tights, a cloak, hat and a broom. I couldn't drink though since I was driving and working today, but I still felt hungover and tired, not fair. Anyway here are a few pictures.


There was pumpkin carving. It was my first time carving one ever! I can now cross that off my day zero list.


My boyfriends pumpkins on the left, and mines on the right.  Not too bad if I say so myself, but remember it was my first attempt! I'll try doing one each year :)


 There were vodka jelly shots, which were gross! We played a weird version of snap, and I was going to drink just one to try since I was driving, but couldn't even handle half of one!


There was even apple bobbing! And would you believe I've never done that before either? The water was icy cold, and the water was murky by the time it was my go (because of everyones face paints) but I got it damn it! A very proud moment haha! All in all, it was a very fun Halloween, and I can't wait for next year!

P.s! I'm going to try to blog every day for the month of November for Nablopomo (National Blog Posting Month) aswell as participate in Nanowrimo (National Writing Month). It'll be my fourth year Nanowrimoing, and my first year Nanoblomoing, should be fun! I have no clue what to do for either but will do a post on both sometime when I have more time, off to my staff awards party, so no time to write tonight, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment