Friday 16 March 2012

February's Glossy Box



Wow I'm on a blogging roll! Three blog posts so soon after the other? What madness is this?! Anyway here's a quick review of the February Glossy Box above since I never got round to that, oops!

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm - Um... this confuses me, I've used it a bit but I've not really seen any improvements but maybe I'm not using it enough or correctly?

Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap - Oh I do like this one but then again I do like lots of wash things. However much I like all the bath and wash stuff they send, I would like to see a little bit more of other stuff, yaknow?

Como Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion - This smells lovely, and I really like using it, it makes me skin feel very soft.

Duwop Venom Gloss - I love this, its like Soap and Glorys Sexy Motherpucker lip gloss. I love the tingly feeling , the smells and the colour. It's also small enough to pop in my tiny bags on a night out.

BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow - I like the colour but I'm not that good at applying powder eyeshadow since I tend to get it all over my face. I fail at make up!

So it was an okay Glossy Box, not my favourite but Marchs Harrods Glossy Box was pure awesomeness! I would review it here too but I'm running out of time, I'm always late for something! So until next time, adios!





2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog randomly, it is lovely! Is glossybox worth signing up for do you think? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you I'm glad you like it and thanks for the follow :D

    My personal view on glossybox is even if you only like one product, it's still worth the price and you can always cancel it whenever you want to. Check out the previous boxes on the website, under products to see if you like them as they give you a general idea of what you'll be getting in the future if you do get it. Hope this helps somehow.

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete