Thursday 29 March 2012

Bake Sale Goodies



Chocolate cupcakes with nutella and chocolate sprinkles.


Chocolate chip cupcakes with green butter icing and chocolate sprinkles.


Vanilla stars.

I should really start posting the recipes, but I do get them all out of the same super easy to read book. One day, one day, but for now I'm loving learning how to bake and I've learnt a few things on the way so it's a bit of a trail and error. These were for the last two bake sales I helped my boyfriend with, but I didn't take any photos of the cupcakes I made for the most recent one since I used normal flour instead of self-raising flour! I tend to do things like that every now and then and oh boy will I not make that mistake again!


2 comments:

  1. I tend to do mistakes like that too! ah well it's a learning process isn't it :) cakes looks delicious by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's fun to learn, and better to laugh about the mistakes lol, and thank you, they were yummy if I say so myself :D

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete