Monday 17 October 2011

A-Z of me!


Well I haven't blogged in about a week, I've been busy and barely home, so here's a quick one. I saw this A-Z list on Ella's blog, which is a pretty different way of writing lists about yourselves, well I haven't come across this particular one before anywho.


A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Cabin bed
C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes, if they've been left in the sink with gross water.
D. Dogs: I want a husky and labrador puppy. 
E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze buttons a few times.
F. Favorite color: Right now, teal, it changes.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, goes with more of my things.
H. Height: 5’5"
I. Instruments you play: Used to play the Clarinet, I really need to buy a new one and start again.
J. Job title: I work in a cinema, looking for a job in a primary school though.
K. Kids: I don't have any now, but I'd like to have four.
L. Live: Swansea, Wales.
M. Mother’s name: Gaynor
N. Nicknames: Leese, Billybob (from a guy way back in collage lol)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None, unless you count the time I was born?
P. Pet peeves: People who walk so slowly in front of you and stop in doorways, get outta mah way plz!
Q. Quote from a movie: My friends and I usually adapt the line from Superbad about Steven Glansberg to situations, "Don't leave me in town alone like i'm fucking Steven Glansberg"
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings:  I have an older brother, and two younger ones.
U. Underwear: Um what?
V. Vegetable you hate: I only have a handful I like, but I really can't stand mushrooms!
W. What makes you run late: Sleep. If its a choice between breakfast and sleep, I'll choose to sleep more. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Three times breaking my left hand, and twice for spraining, and once on my right hand after it was stuck in a mini bus door for a few minutes. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Egg fried rice! I inhale it!
Z. Zoo animal: Pandas, giraffes, lions and penguins! And any baby animal that is there ^_^

2 comments:

  1. ello, I decided to give this little A-Z thing a go!

    http://thisissamanthawood.blogspot.com/2011/10/z-of-me.html

    I love this sort of thing as it is a great way to get to know people better :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked it out :)

    I love reading random lists like this about other people, I'd usually say since I'm nosey but I'll go with what you said and say its a good way to get to know people ^_^

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete