Saturday 24 September 2011

My Sleepy Saturday


I know Sundays are usually the sleepy days, but I'm working tomorrow and actually had today off! It was a nice quiet day spent at home after braving the rain to leave my boyfriends (he was busy, so I couldn't stay there all day, boo). Since it was freezing and I was soaking wet when I got home, I decided to wear my new purchase, this.


Yup! That is a monkey onesie from Primark. It's from the mens department since they always seem to have nicer ones that the girls, and its a monkey!! It is so comfy, I don't think I ever want to take it off, perfect for winter and lazing about the house. I've always wanted one but left it too late last time, but not this time huzzah! I then settled down in the living room with a few essentials...


...like tea! Since it was cold, I decided to drink lots of tea today using my pretty polka dot teapot to keep topping up my mug. I think I'll start collecting teapots in the future, they're so lovely, I have this one, and a yellow one.  I've only stopped myself from buying more since I have no room in my mum's kitchen. Mmmm tea, I like it strong with a bit of milk and a lot of sugar, not very healthy I know, but it tastes so wonderful.


 And last but not least, I cwtched in to read Eldest by Christopher Paolini. I read the first one a few weeks ago, and a friend lent me the second and third book which I am now devouring. I started reading this morning and hopefully will finish tonight. I used to be a bookworm, and stopped reading a lot when I went to uni (same with watching TV) and I'm getting back into the habit, so I love it when I have no plans and can just read.


And that was how I spent my day, it was so peaceful and relaxing, and I'll carry on reading tonight, but need to wake up for work early tomorrow, but at least I'm only in for four and a half hours ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment