Wednesday 28 September 2011

Another to do list


I always seem to make lists, and then forget about them, and then make more. I love making lists, but wish I crossed more off them. So I'm going to quickly make myself a new list, and see how much I can cross off before the deadline I set myself.

These are things I've been meaning to do for awhile, and I intend to cross them off by next week, so Wednesday the 5th of October.

  • Finish my CV and make sure I get references.
  • Tidy my room, it is a pigsty and I have too much stuff for my little room!
  • Draw what I wear every day like Ellamasters for at least one week.
  • Start the 30 day shred again.
  • Cross off one thing from my day zero list.
Just five things, I could add loads more, but then nothing would ever get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment