Friday 6 April 2012

I love getting things in the post!



This arrived yesterday. Yes I am a geek and I bought a Mockingjay Pin on ebay. Yes I love it! I've read the books twice and seen the film twice after putting off reading it for almost a year, so you could say I'm a bit obsessed. 


I also ordered some washi tape because I have been lusting at them forever, and found a website with affordable prices and I picked the turquoise pack, and the custard, peach and stripes separately. I know they can be a bit pricey for some tape, but they are sooo pretty and I want to do so many things with them, but I'm a bit scared too at the moment. However I picked these colours with my friends baby shower in mind, maybe, she doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl yet so these can work for either!

And in case you haven't noticed, the above pictures were taken with Instagram using the Hefe filter! I am so happy that we android users can now use Instagram! Eeeek! I'm on there under lisamello, like usual and I don't know how, but does anyone know how to do those 'week in instagram' mosaics? I only have 5 photos at the moment but I'll be taking loads in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment