Friday 30 December 2011

Things I Love about Christmas Time



I love going to the Winter Wonderland in Swansea, although I didn't manage to go ice skating this time (my friends are scared) I'll drag the boy in the new year to go with me :D

I love this new polaroid converter thingie on my laptop, but I lost the link, if I find it I'll link to it. I miss my old polaroid camera and photos just look better in that style!

The fact that it's cold enough to wear all my favourite winter hats, scarves and gloves, but not as freezing as it has been over the past few years. Some snow would be nice but I'd be a bit scared driving in it for the first time on my own!

Novelety Christmas cups! I have one from Sainsburys which is in the shape of a Christmas Pudding. I don't like Christmas Pudding but I love that cup!

Getting time and a half for working on Boxing day, it made up for the fact that I had to work four days straight after Christmas.

My presents! Wow did I get spoiled, my boyfriend got me the giant Soap and Glory boxset, Secret Wish Perfume, personalised lego with pictures of our story and so on, I love him so much! I got him loads too though! My mum got me lots of cute little things, mostly things I'd asked her for, but she also got me a jewellery making kit and things for my car which I didn't know about, and my brothers got me some films and pretty ornaments, and my friends pretty necklaces and bath things, which I love, I'm on a bath goodie high!

I also loved how everyone loved my presents! and the stockings I half made, and the bracelets that I had made, it made me feel like it was worth all the time yay!

Chocolate! I have a bag full! This will last me a long time!

Oh I have more to add but now I have to dash off to work! Still I get New Years Eve and Day off! I don't have anything special planned just know that I'll be with my boyfriend and I need to start working on those resolutions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment