Sunday 4 December 2011

Handwriting Meme



I've seen this meme around a few times over a long time, I can't remember where, but I saved the questions and decided to do the handwriting meme today, since I'm still ill, tired, and I haven't got anything else for the moment. I will be dragging myself out to the pub quiz in a bit, I haven't gone in weeks (I would much rather put my jim jams on and watch Harry Potter in bed though!). I love seeing other peoples handwriting and I'm always jealous, I wish I had the big girly handwriting, or the pretty loopy handwriting but I don't. I hold the pen really weirdly, grip to tight, and right super fast so it always ends up messy. When I take the time it turns out okay-ish, but I still don't like it, but I wanted to do this anyway. So without further ado, here are the questions, or tasks rather.

Name/Blog URL.

Lefty/Righty/Ambidextrous.

Letters you enjoy writing.
Letters you dislike writing.

Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

Write CRAB, HUMOUR, KALEIDOSCOPE, 
PAJAMAS, and GAZILLION in caps.
Write one of your favourite song lyrics.
Write who should do this.
Any last blurb/note.



 Apologies for the terrible photo!

I like underlining headings or names on cards like that, and I'm about 50/50 on stars for bullet points or normal bullet points. I can't write in a straight line, the lines go up at the end, I don't really write in joined up handwriting but the odd one or two turn up every now and then. I like writing capital "R's" but they never look like them, whereas I hate writing the letter "K" since it never looks like it. Some letters are spaced too closely together, so its harder to make out the words in the photo, that especially happens when I'm running out of space. Instead of just starting a new line, I try to cram it all in. I was also distracted whilst writing the song lyrics hence the mistake and I did the alphabet on the bottom just to show how I write every letter.

I'm sure everyone was absolutely fascinated by this little handwriting meme, but if anyone does decide to do it if they're bored and make a post, tell me about it and I'll check it out, since I am weird like that! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment