Monday 12 December 2011

The Blanks






I saw Ted from Scrubs band, The Blanks (the capella band) at the end of November. I finally got around to uploading the pictures in almost mid December! Ooops. The quality sucks since I was far away (we were behind the sound guy at the back, but higher up than anyone so we could actually see, [we'd got there late so there were lots of tall people in front of us], they were right in front of us, just far away..., and we had a back of a sofa to sit on, and no people jostling us = awesome!) but here are some of my favourites, I took videos too but not putting them up. They were really funny, and very good singers. If they gig near you, you should definitely see them, I was gutted I couldn't see them last time so made damn sure I got tickets this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment