Friday 25 May 2012

Summer Stroll

Summer Stroll


       

Lately I've been looking at a lot of lacy white dresses since its so hot right now, and they would be perfect for walking around on a hot sunny day. The dress and hat would keep you cool, whilst also catching a tan, and the accessories are simple, floral sunglasses and a bag to keep everything you'd need, and a coral belt and sandals to tie in the look. And then the gold bangles just always remind me of summer from when I was younger, I used to wear them all the time. I am going to be on the hunt for the perfect white dress over the weekend between working and hopefully I'll find it before the lovely weather disappears again!




Edit: I've only just noticed the sunglasses and belt messy edit, oops sorry! It's only my second time at using polyvore, pretend you didn't see it :P

8 comments:

  1. There's a similar dress in Topshop, I was just lusting after it! I love this sort of thing but white just isn't practical for me- I wore a white dress today and almost immediately spilt an iced latte on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll pop in tomorrow and have a look. I have some birthday vouchers I need to spend too :)

      Oh no really? Eeek, I'd probably do that too, so I'll just stick to drinking water or lemonade while wearing a white dress lol.

      On a random note, you're my 100th comment! :)

      Lisamello xx

      Delete
  2. I love that lace dress! It would be perfect for a hot, sunny day...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm only scared that by the time I get a pretty white dress it'll be raining and cloudy again, stupid weather :(

      Lisamello xx

      Delete
  3. Thank-you for the comment my lovely,
    Your blog layout is lovely! And I love these picks, perfect for summer.
    Lots of Love
    Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, your blog is amazing! Thanks for commenting on my blog too :)

      Mmm I just wish I owned all these lovely things, but pay day is soon!

      Lisamello xx

      Delete
  4. i'm totally loving those sandals!! and white lace dresses are my favorite summer pick. you have a lovely blog lisamello! :)

    andrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried so many different white lace dresses and still haven't found 'The One'. There are just too many to choose!

      And thank you, that's really sweet :)

      Lisamello xx

      Delete