Sunday 15 January 2012

Link Love #2



This weeks Link Love is mostly about little things I've found which I thought were cool or interesting, things I want to try out for myself. All the pictures link back to the source, I'm not sure if I've mentioned that in the past Link Love post. I like making these posts since I tend to keep every window open of things I like for a long, long time! (Which leads to bad laptop habits! Oops) Or I save everything under my bookmarks bar which is crazy, I attempted to organise it a few months back whilst procrastinating from doing uni work and it didn't really work out! Anyway onto the inspiration!


These paper flowers are pretty darn cool. They're made from post it notes and the instructions look simple enough to do so I want to give this a go! As soon as I find my post it notes!


Since I've failed with one of my resolutions about to-do lists, I saw this (from the wall street journal, I was just googling lists, yes I know I'm sad) and thought it was very interesting, and its also a list of seven things! I haven't attempted anymore lists since I know right now I'll just fail them all, so hopefully following most or all of this advice will work for me.


Galadarlings list of 100 things to do when you're upset. The photo links to the post, but is taken from her most recent outfit post which you should also go check out. Oh and check out the rest of her blog while you're at it, very inspiring. 




A very good list of things to do to improve your blog. I've done some but not all and I think its a good idea to check out whether you've been blogging for a week or five years. 



How cute is that illustration? Well, click on it to type out sentences using llama font, where you'll find really cute llamas making letters with their bodies, its kinda adorable *squee* And thats it for this week's inspiration post!



No comments:

Post a Comment