Tuesday 17 January 2012

The Golden Globe Dresses


I watched the Golden Globes the other day, not live but I watched it the next day. I don't usually watch awards shows but I do like to see what everyone was wearing. Here are five of my favourite dresses (click on the pictures for links).


Emma stone in Lavine, its such a pretty dress. I love, love, love the two purples and the fabric and how it drapes at the end. I also like the belt, I wish I had it but maybe not style it with the dress, but I like how it toughens up the floaty girl dress.


Mila Kunis in Christian Dior and Shailene Woodley in Marchesa. I love black dresses and love Milas one one with what I think is a unique top half and a lovely long flowing draping bottom half. Very elegant. I've never heard of Shailene Woodley but love her dress. It reminds me of the outfits ice skaters wear, but, well, longer! It's sparkly and also reminds me of a snow flake, a very beautiful wintery dress.



Piper Perabo wearing Theyskens Theory. Apparently a lot of people didn't like this, but I kinda think its amazing. It's like a modern day fairy tale dress. A bit too see through on the top, and maybe some more detailing would have been better but I love how big and fairy tale like it is, very cute.


And lastly here's Evan Rachel Wood, wearing a fishtail style Gucci dress. It's like she's a mermaid and I love mermaids, (Ariels one of my favourite Disney princesses). I like all the greens, and the different textures and from all the pictures, I think you can tell I liked all the updos! Normally I'd prefer long curly hair, but for awards I think updos are very elegant. 



No comments:

Post a Comment