Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sleepy



Lately I've had no energy to do anything, except lie in bed or watch films or read. I've had a swollen eye, some painful headaches and a stomach ache in the past few days too. I'm finding it hard to go to sleep at night, and therefore hard to wake up in the morning. I need to break this new habit quickly or else I'll go crazy! Mind you I'm closing work tomorrow and the day after so looks like my sleeping habits won't get fixed anytime soon.



I'm currently watching the 2008 TV version of Sense & Sensibility, I think I can't help but love how everything seems hopeless and then it all works out in the end. From memory the above scene's sad and it takes so long for them to get together! I prefer happier endings over sad ones, but when there is a unhappy ending you remember more, whether in a book or a film. It can make you angry or sad, and I just finished reading the Eragon books, and there wasn't a happily ever after for the "couples" of the book so I need me some romance! Anyway I'm off to watch Edward Ferrars sweep Elinor Dashwood off her feet, sorta...

No comments:

Post a Comment