Thursday 9 February 2012

The Valentines Glossy Box (#3)




It's a little late, but here is my review of my January Glossy Box. Again, like the others, I LOVE it, it might just be my favourite! I hope each month I love each box as I've done with the last three. Anyway, since this was the Glossy Box we'd be getting before Valentines day, it made sense for it to be the Valentine edition! It's hot pink and filled with lovely goodies as usual and a special Valentines day treat. I know I'm not the best with reviews but I did really like this box and I think its worth the money to get every month.


Inside there was a card explaining about a romantic trip to Paris that could be won, which I entered *fingers crossed) and I thought it was cute that instead of their usual sticker they used a heart, aww.


The contents of the box! A bit messy since I did have a rummage through before I took a picture. 


We have from left to right:-

Davines Authentic Formulas Moisturizing Balm - This is my favourite from this months box, it is so soft! I like that its multipurpose, so I can use it on my hair, face and body. When this runs out I will definitely buy it.

Davines Authentic Formulas Cleansing Nectar - This okay, I like how it reminds me of honey to look at, even though I don't really like honey, I know, weird!

Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer, Dewy - This is my second favourite, I've been using it under powder and it helps make my skin feel smoother and despite looking a bit dark, it blends in so it should suit all skin tones.

FAB Gentle Body Wash - I've received the face cleanser in a past box which I liked so its nice to have a body version. I like to use the same products for my face and body if I can.

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner - I've wanted to try Eyeko products for awhile but haven't gotten around to it yet. The quality is good, but the colour is too light for me so I'll probably rehome it to a friend who will actually use it.

and a little sweet that says glossybox on it and a heart, nom!


No comments:

Post a Comment