Monday 6 February 2012

Nom nom nom Graze Box



Well, I've seen this everywhere lately and decided to jump on the bandwagon and try it out myself a few weeks ago! If you haven't heard of a graze box before then here is a horrible little synopsis from me. Roughly twice a week they send out a little box for £3.79 (including p&p) filled with four boxes of healthy snacks. Now the box is small enough to fit through your letter box so the snacks aren't huge, however they are healthy and fun! By fun I mean I like getting things in the post, and like the way its packaged, because I am weird, yes.


Anyway back to the review! I have a code for you to use to get your first box for free 2W95XVYD (I'll post it on the side somewhere too) for you to try. If you don't like it you can always cancel your subscription before you have to pay for your next box. You also get your fifth box for free! My fifth ones coming up next I think :D. You also get send your own code to give out to people, and every time someone uses that it takes off one pound off your next box, or you can donate it. As you can see above, that's what is inside the  graze box. With your first box you get a cute little hello booklet and you get a leaflet telling you all about the food you've received that month plus little vouchers to hand out to your friends with the code on.


If you go online you choose between a nibble box and a nutrition one (I picked nibble) and you can pick out what things you'd like to try, or not try. There are five options, bin, try, like, love and send soon. Two of my send soon options came in my first box, which above were the marble bread and the apple & cinnamon flapjack. They were both gorgeous, I practically inhaled the bread after I took this picture, and I never thought that the flapjack would taste so good, nom! The banana split was okay, but I'm not a huge fan of caramelised bananas, like in banoffee pie I always leave them out. Very nori-ish was nice but a bit too spicy for me, but I am a weakling when it comes to "spicy" stuff, like really weak! But they were nice to have every now and then. Oh yeah you also get a little napkin as well underneath all that which I thought was sweet, and they have pretty pictures of nature on the inside bottom and top of the box.

Here's my second box just because I took a picture of it, I haven't of my other boxes yet. The sticky lemon dippy was really nice, as you can tell I like the least healthy options of the box the best! But I hadn't tried sultanas in years so it was nice to retry them and find I like them. Part of me doing this graze box thing is to push the boundaries on what I eat since I am extremely fussy and not that healthy. The fiery seeds were too hot so I gave them to my friend, the herb garden was nice as well. Yin and yang I shared with my friend, and liked the dark chocolate (obviously) and raisins but I'm not really an almond girl. So there's my little review on graze boxes. I like them, but with the others its a bit hit or miss with me, I love half the box, and so-so with the other half, just because I am so fussy, but it is fun trying out things I wouldn't otherwise have. I suggest you try them out, I made my brother, and my friend, and you can always cancel it at any time. If you don't use a code you get your box for half price, but you may as well use my code 2W95XVYD and get your first box for free. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment