Thursday 17 January 2013

Keeping Warm

Keeping Warm



My laptop's actually having a few issues right now so I've been borrowing my brothers computer, and have none of my photos or photo editing devices. While I have been able to make a dent in my blog reading (and even leaving a few comments!) I haven't been able to blog like I wanted to. So! I decided to go on Polyvore! I love polyvore, but it really makes me feel sad that I don't own the above things!

So I know it's Winter, and I have an Autumn themed background but forget about that for now, yes? I've always wanted a lovely red winter coat, but I have yet to find one that I love, and also can afford... the coat above is gorgeous, but I think my dream coat would include a hood too!

I love wearing dresses, but its so cold in winter so I'd wear cable knit tights (or more realistically, leggings) and boots. Obviously I'd wear gloves, a hat and a scarf (I'm really digging snoods right now) and I like wearing scarves which are the same colour of my coats but in a different shade.

Add in a cute bag where I can fit in all my essentials, purse, phone, umbrella, gloves etc and I'm set for a Wintery walk! Which may or may not be to and from my car atm as its freeeeezing! And meant to be snowing! We haven't had any yet that's stuck around for longer than a few minutes and we're near the sea so we might not get any. Hope everyone stays safe though where it's snowing! And that they have fun making snowmen! 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I love the dress especially, the pockets are a great detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a red coat! It's been snowing like crazy here today yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red coat is gorgeous :)
    I love your blog - excited to be following! If you have a spare moment maybe check out mine and if you like it, follow back?
    www.lestyle-reste.blogspot.co.uk

    Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love playing about on polyvore! My fave thing here is the little dog in the jacket haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually love Polyvore for basic editing. And that red coat is perfection!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete