Thursday 18 August 2011

Plans


Wow, it's been awhile. I've only written two posts on this when I had hoped by this time I would have done a few. I've been on two holidays since, one in Kavos, Greece, and the other in Aberdeen, Scotland. Both very different and I'm glad to be back home. Well, I've been half down my boyfriends new house which is closer to work and he doesn't have internet yet, so I've not really been that active online anyways.

This isn't really much of a post, but something to get me going again. More of a creative to-do list, of things I would like to do. Some are on my day zero list, other's aren't. Summer's almost gone and I've not really done much except for working and holidaying, but then I'm not going back to Uni and I don't have a full time job yet so maybe summer won't be over for me yet/ Besides we haven't had summer weather. Anyways, here's the to do list.

  • Paint canvasses (I have a few, including cute small ones on mini art easels)
  • Create some characters I could maybe use as a brand
  • Think up of a name for an etsy shop/brand/make
  • Finish knitting a gryffindor scarff (started when I was in Aberdeen)
  • Sew some dolls, teddies and cat dolls.
  • Create a visual diary
  • Bake cupcakes and decorate
  • Decorate cards
  • Write a short story
  • Make some bunting (probably the paper kind first, since it's easier.
This isn't a defintie list there's lots more but I'm procrastinating getting ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment