Saturday 2 July 2011

Free

I'm finally free from Uni! I had a few problems which meant I couldn't get my dissertation in on time and I was panicking a lot since I was missing 40 credits, so I wasn't entirely sure if I'd pass and graduate, or have to resit and graduate next January! Luckily I have a degree! It's not what I could have had, but I don't want the stress of resitting and its still a degree, woot! :)

Now that uni's over I need to focus on what I'm going to do September onwards. I'm still having a summer for me, but I could work full time in my part time job now, but ideally I'd like to get a job in a School in September and take a part time evening course in college again to get qualified to work with children. It sucks that my degree doesn't actually do that. Anyhow I need to start applying for things, now that I've had a week or two off from uni stuff.

I have plans for the summer, I'm going to try and be creative again and do lots of fun things with my friends and boyfriend and the first step towards that goal is to be organised! I've started off my tackling my room, its a crazy tiny room with 21 years of stuff that I hold onto forever and ever and can't seem to throw away. Yes I'm one of those people, I really need to declutter.

I feel like once I've done my room, maybe redecorate, I'll be ready to face the world and paint and sew and go on trips. Well I could go on trips without the clean room but coming back would be horrible!

So my plan for the Summer is to:
  • Declutter and decorate!
  • Apply for courses and jobs.
  • Be creative.
  • Have fun!
  • Work more = more spending monies!
I'm hoping I'll manage all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment